If you need water heater installation or repair, you’ve come to the right place. We can replace or repair all water heater brands, including traditional or tankless water heaters.
Water heaters are either gas or electric powered. In California, most water heaters are gas powered.
Home water heaters come in different sizes. For California homes, the most common water heater size is the 50-gallon tank. 75 to 100-gallon tanks are typically used for larger homes or those with Jacuzzi or a large soaking tubs. Whether you are replacing a water heater, upsizing, or adding a large soaking tub, we can recommend the right size for you. When upsizing, we will check all requirements, such as whether the new heater will fit your water heater space, or whether you’ll need a larger vent. We’ll do what’s necessary for safety and proper functioning of your new water heater.
Tankless Water Heaters
If you are interested in a tankless water heater system, we will evaluate your home and recommend not only a tankless system to meet your needs, but also the right brand and model. We can install or repair tankless water heaters, including Navien, Noritz, Rinnai, and Takagi models. If you have already chosen a particular one, we can work with your choice.
If you are wondering whether getting a tankless water heater is a good idea, here are the benefits:
- Energy Saving – Tankless models save energy because the system won’t need to continually heat the water while you sleep or while you are out of the house.
- Money Saving – With saving energy, you save money. A tankless system will only heat water when hot water is needed, not 24 hours a day. It has flow sensor that causes the unit to power on when water is running through it. Unlike conventional units that function by maintaining a particular temperature, tankless ones use less as to heat your water needed at the moment.
- Lasts Longer – A tankless water heater will last 2 to 3 times as long as a traditional water heater. This means less waste in our landfills. Tankless models typically last 20-25 years, while conventional water heaters last 8-12 years.
- Hot Water Doesn’t Run Out – A tankless water heater produces hot water on demand using a high power burner system and a heat exchanger. You can run a load of laundry in your washer, run the dishwasher and/or take showers without worrying about running out of hot water.
- Space Saving – A tankless unit is mounted on the wall, and most units are about 24 x 14 x 10 inches. You’ll gain some storage space!
Water Heater Repair
Is your water heater working intermittently? Is it not producing hot water? Our expert technicians will identify the cause of the problem and fix it.
If you need repair or service for your existing water heater, call us at (650) 298-9322 to schedule an appointment.
Water Heater Installation or Repair Questions?
Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you need additional information or would like to discuss your new or existing water heater. If you need an estimate, we offer FREE estimates. Call (650) 298-9322 to schedule an appointment. Thank you for visiting our website.